Refine your results by
Robotics Technology Panel Discussion
8/17/22 2:00 pm to 8/17/23 2:00 pm EDT
Contact: Meg M.
Whether you need a six-axis cobot for machine tending or a desktop Cartesian robot for dispensing adhesive, you’ll find it at The ASSEMBLY Show. A dozen suppliers will be displaying the latest robots, grippers, tool changers, compliance devices and other technologies at the show—and that doesn’t include systems integrators, which can create turnkey robotic lines for your plant, or companies like MTA Automation, which offer robotic workcells for soldering or dispensing.
Before you visit the show floor, tune into this exclusive panel discussion featuring executives from four of the nation’s top suppliers of robotic technology: ATI Industrial Automation, Epson Robots, FANUC America and Universal Robots.
- Discuss the advantages and limitations of Cartesian, SCARA, six-axis and delta robots.
- Explain when to use cobots—and when traditional industrial robots might be better.
- Identify how and when to use tool changers and compliance devices.
- Describe how to robotize common manufacturing operations, such as machine tending.
- Assess how and when to use vision guidance.