Exhibitor Information & Resources
Here you will find important details, deadlines, specifications and opportunities in regards to your exhibit at The ASSEMBLY Show taking place October 24-26, 2023 at the Donald E. Stevens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL.
INCLUDED IN EXHIBIT SPACE
Your exhibit space includes:
- All direct to dock shipment drayage fees included in space fees
- 8’ high back and 3’ side drape
- Company ID sign
- 3 complimentary staff registrations per 100 net square feet (nsf) of paid exhibit space
(example: 10x10 = 3; 10x20= 6; 20x20 = 12)
- FREE admission to all networking functions
- FREE publicity & marketing opportunities including:
- Company Profile in On-Site Show Program - Your 100-word company profile along with your company name, address, phone number, website and booth # will appear in the on-site Show Program.
- Customer Invitation Program - A customized registration code will be provided to each exhibitor to distribute to customers offering FREE registration to The ASSEMBLY Show. The exhibitor with the highest registration code usage wins $2500 towards sponsorship in 2023!
- Access to Email Attendees Pre- OR Post-Show- Exhibitors will be able to promote their participation in The ASSEMBLY Show by requesting access to email attendees up to one time before or after the Show (restrictions apply).
- Unlimited Use of The ASSEMBLY Show Logo & Marketing Collateral - The ASSEMBLY Show logo and various online ads are available for unlimited use by exhibitors to help promote participation in the Show. Click here to download.
- Company Press Releases Posted to Event Website - Share your news with us! Your company press release will be posted to the industry news feed on theassemblyshow.com website.
- Registered Press List & On-Site Press Kits - Exhibiting companies will have access to the registered press list upon request and have the opportunity to provide press kits in The ASSEMBLY Show press office on-site.
***Exhibit spaces do NOT come carpeted or furnished and do not include power. All exhibitors are responsible for ordering their own furnishings, equipment, utilities, and labor.***
BOOTH REGULATIONS, HEIGHT RESTRICTIONS & HANGING SIGNS
HANGING SIGN SHIPPING DEADLINE = OCTOBER 13, 2023
The ASSEMBLY Show follows the International Association of Exhibitions and Events (IAEE) Guidelines for exhibition displays. If you have specific questions regarding your booth space please contact:
Dana Marsoupian, Sr. Event Manager
email@example.com | 248-719-5416
- Island & Peninsula Booths = 16 feet (some spaces may have higher clearance)
- Perimeter Booths = 12 feet
- Linear Booths = 8 feet
Hanging signs and banners are only permitted for Island and Peninsula booths, 20'x20' or larger. The maximum height limitation on hanging signs/banners for The ASSEMBLY Show is 16ft., meaning the top of a banner/sign may not exceed 16ft. Most banners/signs are hung 11' from the ground to the bottom of the banner. Some island booths may have higher clearance and height restrictions may be increased upon request to show management (firstname.lastname@example.org).
All hanging signs must be sent to RES warehouse, using the hanging sign shipping label included in the exhibitor service manual.
MOVE-IN / MOVE-OUT SCHEDULE
MOVE-IN DEADLINE = OCTOBER 24, 2023 @ 10:00 AM
MOVE-OUT DEADLINE = OCTOBER 27, 2023 @ 2:00 PM
Move-In / Setup Hours
Exhibitors must install exhibit at assigned booth during the following times:
***Direct to dock shipments will be accepted per the following schedule
- Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 8:00 am – 4:30 pm (400 nsf booths and larger only)
- Friday, October 20, 2023 - 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Saturday, October 21, 2023 - 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Sunday, October 22, 2023 - HALL CLOSED - NO LABOR AVAILABLE
- Monday, October 23, 2023 - 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
The exhibit hall will be open to exhibitors for set-up and move-in until 7:00 pm on Monday, October 23, but any direct shipments arriving after 4:30 will be charged overtime rates. Additionally all other labor orders will be charged overtime rates from 4:30 - 7:00 pm.
- Tuesday, October 24, 2023 - 8:00 am – 10:00 am
All exhibits must be fully installed by 10:00 am on Tuesday, October 24, 2023 - no exceptions. Exhibits that are not installed by 10:00 am on Tuesday, October 24, 2023 will lose their priority renewal order time slot.
Exhibit Hall Hours
The exhibit hall will be open during the following times:
- Tuesday, October 24, 2023 - 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Welcome Reception and Taste of Rosemont held in exhibit hall from 4:00 - 7:00 pm.
- Wednesday, October 25, 2023 - 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Networking Reception will take place from 5:00 - 7:00 pm OFF the exhibit floor.
- Thursday, October 26, 2023 - 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Morning Mingle & Breakfast held in exhibit hall from 9:00 - 10:00 am.
- Tuesday, October 24, 2023 - 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
No materials may be packed up, loaded or removed from the Exhibit Hall until 2:00 pm on Thursday, October 26, 2023.
Move-Out / Dismantle Hours
Exhibitors may tear down and dismantle their booths during the following times:
- Thursday, October 26, 2023 - 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm
The return of all empty crates and cartons will take approximately 4 hours. Please plan accordingly and do not book early flights as move-out takes time.
- Friday, October 27, 2023 - 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
All exhibit materials must be packed up and labeled or removed from exhibit hall by 2:00 pm on Friday, October 27, 2023.
- Thursday, October 26, 2023 - 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm
REGISTRATION DEADLINE = SEPTEMBER 29, 2023
Each exhibitor receives three (3) complimentary registrations per 100 net square feet (nsf) of paid exhibit space. Exhibitors will be provided a customized complimentary registration code via email to redeem their complimentary staff registrations. If additional registrations are needed above and beyond your complimentary passes, they may be purchased at a discounted rate.
Please contact Stephanie Matal for questions or assistance with exhibitor registration.
Each exhibitor also receives a customized invitation to extend a FREE registration to customers for The ASSEMBLY Show through October 17, 2023. The exhibitor with the most attendees that register using their code will win $2500 in sponsorship dollars towards The ASSEMBLY Show in 2024. If you need a copy of the invitation or your custom code please contact Dana Marsoupian at email@example.com.
ADVANCE WAREHOUSE SHIPPING = SEPTEMBER 18 - OCTOBER 18, 2023
DIRECT SHIPPING = OCTOBER 19-23, 2023
For shipping questions or to confirm delivery of your warehouse shipment, please call RES Warehouse at 847-678-0374. Normal warehouse hours are 7:00 am - 3:00 pm Monday through Friday.
- ADVANCE SHIPMENTS RECEIVED AT THE RES WAREHOUSE
Advance shipments will be accepted at the RES warehouse beginning September 18, 2023. Shipments received at the RES warehouse by October 11, 2023 will be weighed, inspected and charged at a rate of $30.00 per cwt. (100 lb. minimum). This charge includes storage prior to the opening of the show, delivery to the exhibitor's booth at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, removal to the loading dock at the close of the show and straight time reloading onto outbound carriers. This rate also includes pick-up, storage and return of empty crates and cartons. Shipments received at the RES warehouse after October 11, 2023, will be charged at the rate of $35.00 per cwt. (100 lb. minimum).
- DIRECT SHIPMENTS TO THE DONALD E. STEPHENS CONVENTION CENTER
Materials unloaded at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center are being provided by The ASSEMBLY Show. There will be no additional charges for this service, which also includes the re-loading of exhibit materials at the conclusion of the event as well the removal, storage and return of all empty crates and containers.
DEADLINE = AUGUST 31, 2023
As an exhibitor you receive a company listing in The ASSEMBLY Show on-site Show Program and mobile app. A standard directory listing includes company name, address, phone number, website, booth # and 100 word company profile.
All exhibitors will receive an email with a link to add/update your profile on The ASSEMBLY Show interactive floor plan. The profile that is uploaded to the floor plan will be used to create each exhibiting company's directory listing in the Show Program and Mobile App. If you have any questions or need assistance uploading your company profile please contact:
PRESS & MEDIA
One of the top five reasons exhibitors participate in a trade show is to gain exposure through media coverage. BNP Media has teamed up with Riemer Communications to provide exhibitors a cost effective way to communicate messages about their new products and services to editors, reporters and bloggers that have been invited as well as those that have registered for the event. News stories that come out of a trade show can make a company's entire year. For a new company or product, it can put them on the road to success.
The ASSEMBLY Show will generate a lot of excitement and media interest, and there are many free ways to get your name out in the media.
- Share your company's story with our registered press
Many of the industry trade publications are already working on pre-show issues and they are looking for information from the exhibitors to help them write the most complete and comprehensive coverage about The ASSEMBLY Show. We encourage you to send press materials to all of the trade editors.
- Virtual Press Office at The ASSEMBLY Show
Interested in posting your press releases on The ASSEMBLY Show Industry News feed? ASSEMBLY exhibitors can post up to three press releases at no cost to the virtual press office on The ASSEMBLY Show website. Complete the online submission form to submit your press release today.
- Plan to drop off press kits in The ASSEMBLY Show Press Office
The ASSEMBLY Show press room will be located on-site at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL. Exhibitors are encouraged to display their information kits in the Press Room for easy access by the media. Access is restricted to accredited members of the working press. Up to 25 kits may be placed in the press room and all kits should be dropped off to the Press Room onsite.
Media Relations Manager
SPONSORSHIP & MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES
Increase your exposure at The ASSEMBLY Show by becoming a sponsor or take advantage of the many marketing opportunities that will give your company significant presence to a targeted audience of assembly professionals.
The ASSEMBLY Show event management team is here to help.
PAST SHOW MATERIALS
Looking for materials and information on past ASSEMBLY Shows? Select the link below to find photos, programs and post-show reports from previous ASSEMBLY Shows.
FUTURE SHOW DATES
Save The Date for The ASSEMBLY Show!
- October 22 – 24, 2024
- October 21 – 23, 2025
- October 20 – 22, 2026
- October 26 – 28, 2027
HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED HELP?
Mike Mlady can assist with any logistical or exhibit space questions you may have leading up to The ASSEMBLY Show!